Telco & MSP Account Director
We exist to protect and serve mid-sized enterprises. We do that through industry-leading innovation and integrating security for all the major attack surfaces to best protect data and businesses.
Our Autonomous Integrated Cloud Security uses strategic machine learning to identify and stop threats that enter an organisation by email, web or cloud or from a multi-channel cyberattack. This means that our clients are automatically protected against cyberattacks, no matter the time of day or night.
Traditional security systems are being fast outpaced. We’ve built a security posture fit for today — and tomorrow. When it comes to the day-to-day work of protecting our clients, we help say goodbye to alert fatigue and get the job done more efficiently.
We are a talented team of over 50, serving more than 4000 customers and 1.1 million end users in 54 countries.
Censornet are looking for an experienced and knowledgeable individual that’s looking for an opportunity to further their career managing Telco/ISP partners and to build our MSP channel.
The Telco & MSP Account Director position will be based out of Censornet’s Basingstoke office, requiring frequent travel to partner sites in UK & Europe. Reporting to the VP of Channels & Alliances, you will be working alongside our sales & channel account teams.
The role will cover partners in UK & Northern Europe. In this role you will grow channel sourced revenue through established Telco & MSP partnerships & build new MSP relationships to support Censornet’s growth.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Growing the revenue sourced via a select number of Telco & MSP partners
- Recruiting and onboarding new MSP partners.
- Engage strategically with the leadership in our partners to build business and marketing plans.
- Execute against partner business plans.
- Delivering Partner Sales and Enablement training.
- Coordinate the engagement of Censornet sales & SE team with our partners.
- Coordinate the engagement of Censornet’s marketing team with partners.
- Conduct business reviews with Leadership at partners.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Telco & MSP Account Director.
- Experience managing large channel partners in UK and Internationally
- Experience managing MSP partners
- Experience recruiting new MSP partners
- Experience selling Cyber Security &/or SaaS services.
- Employee share option scheme
- Pension contributions
- Flexibility and remote working
- Critical illness & death in service cover
- Optional private medical cover
- Censornet has adopted a person-first culture, regardless of location. As a result, our team is reactive and agile, with the best talent from across the UK. With both remote working and offices available in Bristol and Basingstoke, we offer the tools and space for our team to thrive.
- Censornet is committed to being an inclusive and diverse place to work. The industry-leading work we do would not be possible without bringing together all of the different backgrounds, experiences and skills that our team has. We treat every employee equally, and fairly regardless of age, disability, gender, marital status, race, religion, or sexual orientation. It is vitally important that each of our team members feels confident, comfortable, and empowered.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Telco & MSP Account Director
Loading application form
Already working at Censornet?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.