We exist to protect and serve mid-sized enterprises. We do that through industry-leading innovation and integrating security for all the major attack surfaces to best protect data and businesses.
Our Autonomous Integrated Cloud Security uses strategic machine learning to identify and stop threats that enter an organisation by email, web or cloud or from a multi-channel cyberattack. This means that our clients are automatically protected against cyberattacks, no matter the time of day or night.
Traditional security systems are being fast outpaced. We’ve built a security posture fit for today — and tomorrow. When it comes to the day-to-day work of protecting our clients, we help say goodbye to alert fatigue and get the job done more efficiently.
We are a talented team of over 50, serving more than 4000 customers and 1.1 million end users in 54 countries.
In order to build and extend the UK&I customer base, Censornet is looking to expand the sales team with a “Business Development Manager” (BDM). We are looking for a driven, highly motivated, ambitious new business focused sales professional to join our team and contribute to the fast growth of the Censornet business.
The BDM will be responsible for selling the complete Censornet portfolio within the UK&I region to organisations with 500+ employees and will report to the Sales Director.
To be successful in this role, it is important that the BDM is proactive, new business focused, takes responsibility and has strong organisation and communication skills in order to achieve successful attainment and exceed targets.
The BDM must work at all contact levels within a customer including C-Level.
The role will be based out of Censornet’s Basingstoke office with travel required.
- Prospect new logo accounts within the mid-market space (500+ employees)
- Develop a go-to-market strategy for target accounts within the mid-market space
- Schedule and attend customer meetings/online sessions to present the portfolio and demonstrate the solution
- Successfully forecast and build a pipeline of new business opportunities
- Daily prospecting via phone, LinkedIn, email
- Achieve and exceed sales target
- Work with internal marketing and channel partners to drive activity
- Manage inbound leads through to opportunities and closed business
- Ensure accurate and predictable forecasting on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensure the CRM (Salesforce.com) is maintained daily with new business activity
- +5 years track record - end user focused role ideally within mid-market
- Software sales preferred
- Base knowledge of IT Security and good knowledge of Cloud, Web and Email Security
- Self-starter with a high-energy approach
- Demonstrable selling skills with examples of mid-market project/account wins
- Excellent oral/written communications skills, including strong presentation skills
- Technically competent with an ability to learn and communicate the technical aspects of the Censornet solution to a reasonable level of depth
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com CRM
- Excellent customer engagement and relationship building skills
- Sandler Sales Methodology or equivalent preferred
- Employee share option scheme
- Pension contributions
- Flexibility and remote working
- Critical illness & death in service cover
- Optional private medical cover
- Censornet has adopted a person-first culture, regardless of location. As a result, our team is reactive and agile, with the best talent from across the UK. With both remote working and offices available in Bristol and Basingstoke, we offer the tools and space for our team to thrive.
- Censornet is committed to being an inclusive and diverse place to work. The industry-leading work we do would not be possible without bringing together all of the different backgrounds, experiences and skills that our team has. We treat every employee equally, and fairly regardless of age, disability, gender, marital status, race, religion, or sexual orientation. It is vitally important that each of our team members feels confident, comfortable, and empowered.