We exist to protect and serve mid-sized enterprises. We do that through industry-leading innovation and integrating security for all the major attack surfaces to best protect data and businesses.
Our Autonomous Integrated Cloud Security uses strategic machine learning to identify and stop threats that enter an organisation by email, web or cloud or from a multi-channel cyberattack. This means that our clients are automatically protected against cyberattacks, no matter the time of day or night.
Traditional security systems are being fast outpaced. We’ve built a security posture fit for today — and tomorrow. When it comes to the day-to-day work of protecting our clients, we help say goodbye to alert fatigue and get the job done more efficiently.
We are a talented team of over 50, serving more than 4000 customers and 1.1 million end users in 54 countries.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable individual who wants to work in Customer Success in the cybersecurity, email and data protection areas. The Customer Success Manager position will be based out of our Basingstoke office, requiring regular attendance in the office & at customer sites. You will be working alongside Censornet’s sales & support teams, primarily covering UK & IRE. In this role you be responsible for managing the relationship with our largest accounts to ensure that they derive maximum value from what they have bought. You will deliver exciting and informative reviews to Censornet’s existing customers, demonstrate the value and use of advanced features, and ensure that customers are delighted with the service they receive.
- Understand the business of our largest customers and how Censornet’s platform supports this.
- Build relationships with the critical contacts within our top customers
- Make recommendations for the improved use of the Censornet Service & to lead customer technical demonstrations of features relevant to the customer
- Ensure that recommendations have been acted upon & demonstrate the value provided over time
- Act as the customer’s main point of contact to ensure that Censornet is providing excellent service across all departments.
- Relay customer feedback to Product Management, Marketing and Product Development teams to help continue Censornet innovation.
- Work with our marketing organization to hone our automated, customer focused, communication & to coordinate user forums and events.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Sales Engineer or in Technical support .
- Demonstrable account management/relationship building skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and negotiation skills.
- Some industry experience in support/system engineering either in a vendor or channel role.
- Experience managing or implementing enterprise email solutions such as Exchange, O365, Gsuite.
- Knowledge and/or Experience managing or implementing enterprise Secure Web Gateway solutions.
- Knowledge and/or Experience managing or implementing enterprise Multi Factor Authentication solutions (optional).
- Knowledge and/or Experience managing or implementing enterprise CASB solutions (optional).
- Knowledge of Microsoft domains environments On-Premise, Hybrid and Cloud.
- An understanding of the Web security and Email Security market landscape and competition.
- Fluency in English is required, any additional language would be a plus.
- Willingness to travel throughout the UK (regularly) & abroad (occasionally).
- Employee share option scheme
- Pension contributions
- Flexibility and remote working
- Critical illness & death in service cover
- Optional private medical cover
- Censornet has adopted a person-first culture, regardless of location. As a result, our team is reactive and agile, with the best talent from across the UK. With both remote working and offices available in Bristol and Basingstoke, we offer the tools and space for our team to thrive.
- Censornet is committed to being an inclusive and diverse place to work. The industry-leading work we do would not be possible without bringing together all of the different backgrounds, experiences and skills that our team has. We treat every employee equally, and fairly regardless of age, disability, gender, marital status, race, religion, or sexual orientation. It is vitally important that each of our team members feels confident, comfortable, and empowered.